Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Covers of Books I've Read

One of the blogs I follow, The Broke and the Bookish, hosts a weekly feature called Top Ten Tuesday with a different prompt for book-related discussion. This week, the topic is favorite covers of books you've read. Here are some of my favorite covers!

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass
The gorgeous gown, the frosty glass in the background, 
and the crown above the title? Count me in!


  2. Divergent series by Veronica Roth
The color schemes for these books are fantastic, and I absolutely adore the scenes of Chicago at the bottoms of the covers. I'm throwing in the cover for Allegiant as well, even though I haven't read it, because it's my favorite of the three.

3. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
I don't know what it is about this cover, but I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. The art is gorgeous, and I love the title font.

4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
I was ecstatic when the copies we read of Gatsby in English class used this cover, 
because it's an absolute work of art.

5. Origin by Jessica Khoury

6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

7. Ingo by Helen Dunmore
One of my favorite books from my childhood, I still think Ingo has one of the best covers I've ever seen.

8. What's Left of Me and Once We Were by Kat Zhang
I love the simplicity in these covers, and the whole two-faces-in one idea. I'm really glad they kept the same cover theme for Once We Were because it's so unique!

9. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Those colors!

10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I adore this book so much, and even though I liked the old one, I think the new cover suits it much better. The city of Paris is such an important part of Anna, and I'm so happy the new cover does it justice.

What are some of your favorite covers?

2 comments:

  1. I think I like Insurgent's cover the best of the three. Seraphina is another great pick! Here are my favorites http://wp.me/pzUn5-1uD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic list, I haven't read the Divergent series yet but I have to agree that those covers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete